Saturday 7 January 2012

Hello!!

HI!
Just a little self intro to my shop: Loving Twinklejulia 
It is a place for me to showcase my handmade projects and I would like to share them with you! It does not matter if you are not buying them, please give me some feedback about what you feel about them ( so that I can improve on making them.)

The reason why I started the shop is because I have seen many people selling online, beautiful things that I am envious of and I realise that I want to open one too! Also, I am currently saving money to buy a lomo camera and travel overseas.

More about me:
I am Jolene, a sixteen year old student who is currently trying to find my dream and I hope that you can help find my dream.
1. I used to have two adorable hamsters, but they both passed away last year before Christmas.
2. I love Polaroid Cameras!!
3. I am in love with Postcards
4. I swear to myself that I will never ever have to take care of another pet, their passing pains me
5. I am living in a tropical country, with sun all year round~

Hope that you've got to know me better and you can visit my blog here: Dreams Come true

Have a nice day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment